FRIDAY 6th DECEMBER 2013 6-8.30pm
YUMMY CAKE STALL
The Hollyberry Fayre just would not be the same without a load of gorgeous scrummy cakes for sale. In order to stock the stall, we will be sending out a cake box to each family and asking if you could return them laden and brimming with gorgeous things to eat. Mince Pies are great as we sell them in the refreshments area with the tea and mulled wine etc., all other cakes go on the famous Cake Stall.
Please return any unused cake boxes to reception. They are costly and we can save them for another event to keep profits high!
PLEASE BRING IN YOUR CAKES ON THE MORNING OF FRIDAY 6th DECEMBER.
FAYRE MINI UPDATE
Here’s a brief update on just some things we have planned for the fayre:
- The secret room - For just £1 your child can choose and wrap a present for an adult and keep it secret until Christmas (if they don’t spill the beans) J
- Heathlands Pocket Joke Book – don’t miss out on this hillarious gift, demand will be high!!!!!
- The nearly new toy/book/DVD stall will be taking donations from Tuesday 3rd December – Please bring your donations to school reception in marked carrier bags.
- “Festive Photos” is back! This is where the children can have their photos taken with their friends in festive attire – all will be revealed on the night!
- The teachers will be busy selling craft that the children have lovingly made so that’s Grandma’s gift all sorted!
- We have face painting, nail painting, festive tattoos and much more…..
Your child(ren) will have an envelope of raffle tickets coming home in their book bag. This year we have an amazing selection of fantastic top quality prizes to be won so please return ticket stubs and money via your child(ren)’s book bag by Friday 6th December. Additional books are available from the school office and tickets can be purchased on the evening.
Thank you again for your support, The Hollyberry Fayre Team